MM Camper2 🟠🔴🔵🟡🟢🟤
In Christchurch, Canterbury Region, New Zealand
Van life never felt so good. Everything is easy. Bed to couch in one simple movement. An inside kitchen where you can sit next to the cooker (makes meal prep easy), pivot table that transforms how the space functions (extra bench when cooking, sit down meal together, playing board games, or laptop use).Separate hand basin just inside the door (keeps handwashing etc out of the kitchen sink), and hot water (a real luxury in this class of camper!).
- Other features -
* Full double bed with nearly single piece mattress (no tricky gaps between seat squabs)
* House battery for 12v system, USB charging and great lighting
* 40lt fridge with ice box runs off the 12volt system for freedom camping plus 240 volt for in camping ground
* Water pump supplying hot and cold water to sink and basin from 40lt onboard freshwater tank
* Insulated to keep you warm when it is cold and cool when it is hot
* Convenient and sustainable eco toilet
* Bluetooth radio system allows you to link your phone to the built-in speakers so you can listen to your own music or podcasts
* Lots of storage including a mini wardrobe and large space for suitcase or packs. All very accessible, even when bed is up
We provide all the fresh bed linen and pillows for your trip as well as bath towels, face cloths, and hand towel, so you can pack light. We also provide you with the cooking equipment and utensils plus two camp chairs for dining in the great outdoors.
M&M Camper is certified self-contained with caravan power connection for 240v connection, giving great flexibility for freedom camping.
Covid Response - A rigorous cleaning routine after each booking that includes all the linen being hot washed and all hard surfaces are being wiped with disinfectant. Bookings are spaced minimum of 4 days apart.
One of our guests said they were so proud of “their” van as they met other travellers in their trip around the South Island for three weeks. We know that feeling and are sure you will have a great holiday too.
Let us know if you have any questions by making a booking request.
No off road driving including skifield roads
January: 5 days
February: 5 days
March: 3 days
April: 3 days
May: 3 days
June to August: 3 days
September to November: 3 days
Pick Up & Drop Off
For more information please refer to SHAREaCAMPER’s fleet insurance cover summary for travellers.
90 to 31 days before the Pick-up Date: 25% of the Rental Charges
30 to 8 day before the Pick-up Date: 50% of the Rental Charges
7 to 0 days before the Pick-up Date (including by failing to pick up the Vehicle): 100% of the Rental Charges
Meet the Owner
Find similar campers nearbys
WEILDS ITALIAN ROLLER TEAM
starts at NZD 229.00 per day
Jim's Camper Van
starts at NZD 110.00 per day
Matt and Dan's Campervans - #1 Morgan Free-Van
starts at NZD 85.00 per day