In Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
*** Karma Camper is a social enterprise with 100% of the profits from your trip going towards YMCA Victoria's life-changing programs and camps run for young people experiencing disadvantage ***
Perfect for the conscious traveller who cares about comfort, safety, sustainability and style!
Sleeping four, our first Karma Camper, affectionately known as ‘Vincent,’ has everything a couple, family or friends need to reconnect with the simple things in life, while also giving back to the community. Offering all the comforts of home, easy to drive with great road handling, our motorhome is fully self-contained so why not experience what real holidaying is all about.
Here are just some of the feel-good features:
- Drives and sleeps 4 good humans
- Easy to drive with power steering, reverse cameras and GPS
- Air-con for those hot summer nights
- Stove top, fridge, microwave, BBQ and everything including a big kitchen sink
- A massive pull out awning with sides (aka your lounge room) with video instructions to help you set it up
- Plates, cups, mugs, cutlery, pots and pans (some of which are eco-friendly, donated by our friends at Clay Health & Organics and EcoSouLife)
- Baby seat anchors for baby seats and boosters
- All your cooking essentials like olive oil, salt and pepper (fair trade, ethical and sustainable where possible)
- Cleaning products (likewise, environmentally friendly)
- Linen from our friends at Linen House ('cause we want to make your trip as fuss free as possible)
- 4 x camp chairs and outdoor camp table (nothing beats dinner under the stars)
- Optional extras like a generator for the more off the beaten track travellers
- Extra touches like yoga mats, fairy lights and playing cards (cause they make life more fun)
Karma Camper is a social enterprise with 100% of the profits from your trip going towards YMCA Victoria's life-changing programs and camps run for young people experiencing disadvantage. How’s it work? Well, for every trip you book, you will give a young person aged 12 to 18 years old the chance to experience the fun and freedom of a YMCA camp or program. All profits go towards their transport, food, accommodation, workshops, activities and more.
It’s basically feel-good travel that’s helping change the lives of young people, one relaxing road trip at a time. Who doesn’t love that?!
You can follow the journey on Instagram @karmacamper
We love to provide a space that lets you to take your furry family members with you on your travels. Please let us know if your planning to take a pet - it will include an additional cleaning fee of $50.
Please note we have a minimum 3 night (4 day) hire.
You can drive Vincent with a regular license, but you need to be over 25 years old.
Please take care of Vincent. This includes not smoking inside the van, and generally treating him as you would your own home.
We can arrange drop off within 20km for an additional fee.
No driving on unsealed roads (dirt roads) unless well maintained by a campsite.
Pick up time (10am) and drop off times (4pm) are flexible where possible.
Travel is unrestricted throughout Australia, however, we ask that you restrict the number of kilometres per day to a maximum of 200km. Excess kilometers are charged at AU$0.40 per kilometer.
No off road tracks as per SHAREaCAMPER terms and conditions.
The vehicle is not available during the following periods:
Pick Up & Drop Off
Please arrange mutually suitable times with each other.
The vehicle is insured by the SHAREaCAMPER Insurance.
For this camper the security bond amounts AUD 5,000.00. You can reduce it to AUD 800.00 for an additional AUD 30.00 per rental day. The bond will be processed through SHAREaCAMPER's secure payment system.
27 to 14 days before: 20% of the Rental Charges (up to a maximum of an amount equivalent to Rental Charges for 14 days)
13 to 1 day before: 50% of the Rental Charges (up to a maximum of an amount equivalent to Rental Charges for 20 days)
Cancellation occurs on the Delivery Date (including by failing to pick up the Vehicle): 100% of the Rental Charges (up to a maximum of an amount equivalent to Rental Charges for 21 days)